CV of Ma Junchi
The division of Central and Eastern European Studies, IES, CASS
Office telephone: 0086 010-85195147
Researching fields: Transition economy, Central and Eastern European Studies
Main publication in English:
1. The challenge of different perception on the Belt and Road Initiative, Croatian International Relations Review, 2017, Vol.23, Zagreb
2. New features of the 16+1 cooperation in 2016, Journal Diplomacy, Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vol.19, 2017, Sofia
3. The emerging new context of China-CEEC cooperation--- From the Baltic Region point of view, China-CEEC people to people exchange: past, present and the future, China Social Sciences Press, 2017, Beijing
4. The Diverse Concerns of Germany and France for Central and Eastern European Countries, Danube and New Silk Road, Institute of International Politics and Economics, Belgrade, 2016, Belgrade
Main publication in Chinese：
1. The rise of national interventionism in the Hungarian economy - Taking the Hungarian banking industry as an example, Eurasia Economy, Vol.1, 2018.
2. A preliminary exploration of capacity cooperation between China and the Central and Eastern European countries under the “One Belt and One Road” Initiative, The development of the area along the Belt and Road and the contribution of Shanghai, Social Sciences Academic Press (China), 2017.
3. Views of Polish main think tanks and media on China and several issues on Sino-Polish relations, Humanities and Communication between China and Central and Eastern European Countries—Past, Status Quo, and Prospects, China Social Sciences Press, 2017, Beijing.
4. The cartelization of the Hungarian political parties and their impact, Eurasia Economy, Vol.6, 2016.
5. Enlightenment of the different concerns of France and Germany in Central and Eastern Europe on 16+1 cooperation, German Studies, Vol. 4, 2015
6. Research on the economic, trade and investment relations between Germany and Visegrad countries, Eurasia Economy, Vol. 6, 2015
7. The historical evolution and characteristics of the Visegrad Group, The Evolution of the Visegrad Group and China's V4 Cooperation, China Social Science Press, 2015, Beijing.
Chen Xin ed., Li Danlin, Ma Junchi translated, How Hungary perceives the Belt and Road Cooperation and China-CEE cooperaion, China Social Science Press, 2015, Beijing
In addition, he has participated in various research projects of the National Social Science Fund, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Ministry of Commerce etc..